We have established ourselves as reliable manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of high quality Jumbo Briquetting Press. These presses are able to process various agricultural and forestry wastes. Owing to high production capacity, these presses are widely demanded in various industries such as food processing, refractory and chemical. Before the final dispatch, our quality controllers ensure that all the presses are thoroughly checked on well-defined parameters so that only high quality presses are delivered at customers' location. In addition to this, Jumbo Briquetting Press we offer is widely accredited in the market for its outstanding attributes such as:
- Robust design
- Less maintenance
- Durable standards
- Easy operations
- Maximum Production Capacity.
- Heavy structure with standard design.
- Acceptability up to 20 mm size of Raw Material (NO need of powder Form).
- Easy Operating system.
- High-density of finished product with 90 mm diameter
- Lowest production Cost per MT due to state of art technology
- Low Electric consumption due to direct feeding without hammer Mill
- Low maintenance cost.
- Low management cost due to high production capacity.
- No loss of production & Air pollution due to direct feeding system
Specification of Briquetting Press Machine -
- Production Capacity : 1200-1500 Kg/Hr
- Finished Product Size : 90 mm Diameter
- Raw Material Form : Cylindrical
- Process Cost/Mt(Appr) : IRS. 350/-
- Weight : 9 Tonne
- Dimension (LXBXH) : 5X5X16"
Use of Briquettes in various Industries
- Ceramic Industries
- Refractory Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Milk plant
- Vegetable plants
- Spinning Mill
- Leather Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Food processing Industries
- Textile Unit
- Lamination Industries
- Brick making units
- Any Industrial thermal application
What is Briquettes
Briquettes are non-convertible source of energy, produced when Raw-Material like Agro waste & Forestry Waste are processed through Briquetting Press. This Briquettes are renewable in energy.
- Briquettes are cheaper then coal.
- Briquettes does not pollutes the environment as there is no sulfur in briquettes.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content.
- There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
- Have high burning efficiency.
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Production Capacity : 1200-2500 Kg.Hrs.
- Finished Product Size : 90mm diameter
- Finished Product Shape : Cylindrical
- Raw Material Form : Accepts all type of agro waste raw material up To 25mm size max.
- Process cost/MT (Approx.) :INR.400 to 550/-
- Briquette Length : 100 mm 350 mm
- Moisture content of Raw Material: 8% to 12 %
- Required power connection : 88.5 HP / 66.37 KW
- Practical used Amp. Load : 75 85 Amp (Approx)
- Power consumption : 30 40 Unit / Hrs.
- Sugarcane Baggasse : 1000 to 1300 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
- Groundnut shell : 1800 to 2500 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
- Saw Dust : 1500 to 1700 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
- Rice Husk : 1000 to 1350 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
- Other & Mix Raw Material : 1200 To 1800 Kg /Hr ( Approx.)